TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THECOMMUNITYSOLUTION.COM.AU
Welcome to thecommunitysolution.com.au! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your use of our website and services. By using thecommunitysolution.com.au, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the site.
- Description of Service Thecommunitysolution.com.au is a platform that connects communities with service providers in order to find solutions to various issues. The site offers a variety of tools, including forums, messaging services, and job listings, to help communities connect with service providers.
- User Accounts In order to use certain features of the site, you will need to create an account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for protecting your login information.
- User Conduct You agree to use the site in a manner that is lawful and appropriate. You may not use the site to engage in any activity that is illegal, harmful, or infringes upon the rights of others.
- Content You are solely responsible for any content you post on the site, including text, images, and links. You represent and warrant that you have the right to post such content and that it does not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- Intellectual Property The site and all content on the site, including logos, text, graphics, and images, are owned by The Community Solution or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on the site without our express written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The site is provided “as is” and we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the site or the availability of the site. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from your use of the site, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Community Solution, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of your use of the site or your violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be resolved in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated Terms on the site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Termination We may terminate your access to the site at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and The Community Solution regarding the use of the site.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us